Job Vacancies Available
Trainee Export Customs Clearance Co-ordinator
Jordon Freight was established in 1999 and remains independently owned. We pride ourselves on the continued investment in our employees and the level of service we deliver to our customers.
We are looking for a dynamic and driven individual to join us to take on a newly created role of Customs Clearance Coordinator, working with our Head of Customs to manage the daily inputting of Customs entries and support the development of our Customs and Operations team
Roles & Responsibilities
- Complete export customs declarations and in accordance with customer instructions
- Creating export Transit Documents
- Prioritise clearances based on departure date
- Provide Customer support by providing guidance on Customs related matters
- Log & record any instances of post clearance action
- Support and advise all customers whilst ensuring the company is fully compliant with the requirements of HMRC
What we are looking for someone who
- Has high attention to detail and levels of accuracy
- Has some office based experience
- Can multitask
- Excels in a fast-paced environment?
- Enjoys working in and as part of a wider team
- Wants to learn new skills and develop a role within Customs Clearance
- Can learn different computer systems and tools
- Is self-motivated and able to manage and prioritise own workload
What you can expect from us
Our employees remain the core of our business and our most valued asset. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to work in a fast-paced and fun environment with a supportive team and the chance to impact the shape and direction of our in-house Customs team.
As well as the daily role of Customs Clearance there will also be development opportunities to develop a wider understanding of logistics including air, sea & road.
Apply with CV: Mr Steve Townley, Head of Customs