Our customs brokerage team will clear your freight, speedily and efficiently.
Every day they ensure tonnes of cargo from around the world can smoothly move through customs, on towards its destination, with a minimum of fuss.
Steve Townley, our Head of Customs, has been managing customs brokerage in large shipping lines for over 25 years and leads the Jordon team to get your goods clear quickly. They are also on hand to answer any questions you have on customs.
Where required we’re happy to provide a customs health check, often with an overview of your supply chain, where we help find where cost efficiencies can be made for your business.
And as all customs demands are different, we operate a tailored pricing structure which means you’ll never overpay for customs clearance with us.
“WE’RE AEO APPROVED. THIS MEANS WE TAKE SECURITY AND COMPLIANCE SERIOUSLY. IT HELPS STRENGTHEN OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HMRC AND GIVES YOUR GOODS MORE APPROVAL TO CARRY ON THEIR JOURNEY.”Steve TownleyHEAD OF SUPPLY CHAIN OPERATIONS
KEEPING THINGS MOVING
Our base at the Port of Felixstowe lets us work closely with all local authorities including Port Health, UK Border Agencies, Trading Standards and The Forestry Commission. This means on the rare occasion they ask you to be involved we can avoid any lengthy delays. This function works seamlessly with our European transport service.
We’re connected to all major ports in the UK including Felixstowe, Tilbury, Southampton, London Gateway and London Heathrow, and our Customs clearance service provides for Import and Export, full load and groupage consignments of all commodities.
- • Consultancy for the accurate assessment of duties and rights
- • Customs procedures and obtaining authorisations
- • Obtaining the status of authorised consignor and AEO
- • Procedures completed to minimise border delays
- • Imports of the goods using customs warehouse/VAT exemption
- • Interpreting new laws and regulations
- • Same day Transit Document service with guarantee
- • Substantial deferment limit
- • AEO status
- • Clearance at all major sea, air and road locations
- • Over 20 years experience in customs procedures and compliance
- • 1-2-1 customs and supply chain consultancy
- • EU DDP service
- • Robust European transport network
- One stop for all services
- • Import Customs Clearance (All UK ports)
- • Export Declaration incl. EXS
- • Transit Documents (linked to EU transit network)
- • Deferment Facility
- • French ICS preparation and link
- • IPAFF
- • Traces
- • EU Customs Agents (all ports)
“We could not have operated without the support and service from your team.”GH, Events Company